- What is your return policy?
- Every item on our website comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with you order when it arrives, contact us within 30 days of your purchase date and we will provide a refund. More details here.
Please Note: All electrical items are eligible for return if either it has not been installed and is in resalable condition or is defective and being sent in for exchange.
- How can I change or add to my order?
- Once an order is placed, we are generally not able to change or add to an order.
- What if my parts arrive damaged?
- Please report damaged parts or accessories within 30 days of your purchase date and we will provide instructions for returning the item and provide you with a refund.
- How do I know if my order has been shipped?
- You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
- Do I have to have the original packaging?
- All returns (excluding defective items) have to be returned in the original package and in resalable condition.
- What is the warranty for a product I've purchased?
- Almost all of our products come with a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. The following are the only exceptions:
› Tires: 30 day manufacturer warranty
› Special Order Items: No manufacturer warranty
- What is your pricing policy?
- We make every attempt to keep our prices accurate. However, occasionally supplier changes, photography errors and pricing errors may occur. All of our prices are subject to change at any time.
- Where do you charge sales tax?
- Sales Tax
Due to the Supreme Court decision on June 21, 2018, we charge sales tax in the following states to adhere to economic nexus:
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Conneticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersery, New York, , North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin..
If you have a question on the sales tax rate for your order, please feel free to contact our customer service team.
- What year is my cart?
- Find your cart's year in our What Year is my Cart technical help section.
- How can I find out the ETA of my order?
- If you need to find an ETA for an order, please log in into your account and select View your order/ Billing history